Friday, October 30, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Brooke, this is for you. Since I can't remember to give this to you I thaught I would post it. I got this recipe from my friend in Tooele. (thanks again Emily)

chocolate chip cookies
1 c butter melt a little in the microwave
2/3 c honey
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
mix well for about a minute on high.
3 c wheat flour (if it looks like it needs a little more add 1/3 cup to that)
2 c chocolate chips
1 c almonds or any other nut that you like. (optional)
mix well and bake at 350 for 10-12 min.

1 comment:

mbreck said...

I don;t know why I am so behind on your blog and so glad I am catching up as I saw this. Have to tell you I made brownies the other night with purreed spinach, carrots, and light sugar. My kids love them and asked me to make them again.